Monday, December 29, 2008

Must Start Somewhere!

I have been reading my other family members' blogs and I'm starting to feel a bit left out, so I guess I'll jump in and give this a try, too! It also helps to let other people know what's happening in my life and (hopefully) might alleviate my guilt in not writing to anyone anymore! I do have a My Space page, but I have never done anything with it and to be honest, I only got it so that I could spy on what my kids were doing. Hey, a mom's gotta do what mom's gotta do, right?

The first thing I have to report is that I have moved again, this time where I will live forever, I hope! At least I'm hoping that if I ever have to move again, my mind will be so far gone that I won't notice the pain and agony of it all. Anyway, I thought my new house was fairly large until I went visiting teaching last week and saw my partner's house and the houses of the three ladies we visit. Now I consider my new home to be on the smaller edge of middle-sized, but it's all good! At least I have a little extra room for guests, so come see us!

There's lots more news to report, but I'll post that in separate sections so your eyes don't get too tired the first time out. Take care!

Love to all --
Karen


2 comments:

  1. Ah Mom, now you got me wanting to update my blog. But I need to go to bed! Right now! Course Ididn't get many pictures either of Christmas there...Jimmy has all those. I guess I will have to refer people to your web page for those! Congrats on the blog! I am excited to get to read up on everything that's going on with you! Too bad we can't post a picture of Joanna's wedding dress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, welcome to the blogging world!!! I will add you to the list of family and friends on my Blog!

    ReplyDelete