Friday, May 1, 2009

Karen needs?

I just saw something new (new to me anyway) on a friend's blog and decided to try it.

You Google your first name and put "needs" after it, both words in quotes. So, I Googled "Karen needs". Then you write down the first ten things that come up that make any kind of sense at all. Here is what I got (really, truly!) ...

Karen needs a lobotomy fund
Karen needs special rehab therapy
(those first two are kind of similar. Hope that doesn't mean anything.)
Karen needs to uncomplicate her routines and play to her partners' strengths (what partner? Do dogs count?)
Karen needs to get her a*$ off the ground and actually do some work.
(huh?)
Karen needs a man for nsa
(I hope that's nothing kinky)
Karen needs a new helmet
Karen needs a vacation
(always always always true but my friends went to China without me --AGAIN)
Karen needs to kick/box Tyra's butt outta town! (lemme at her, just introduce me first)
Karen needs some gin while at lunch with her sister (Cristie, come on down!)
Karen needs our prayer


Well, at least that last one works.

Everyone ... give it a try! Or maybe you did this two years ago and it's really tired and old. Oh well! I am, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment