Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wedding Recovery ...

It's been two and a half weeks since Joanna's wedding, so I guess I am finally rested up enough to update this blog! I think I did nothing but make wedding plans for the past three months.


Joanna and Shayler were married on March 14, and it was a beautiful day. We had the reception in some friends' back yard near our old house, so we worried about the weather and were ready to abandon ship and move the reception to a nearby church right up to the last minute, but the weather (and the wind) held off just long enough for us to have a really nice day.

Joanna's Maid (matron, I guess) of Honor had a bachelorette party for her the night before the wedding, and this picture was taken while we were waiting for our table at Cheesecake Factory. It was so much fun!


Here are Joanna and Shayler coming out of the temple. Don't they look great?






And of course I must post a picture of the bride and groom with ... ME!









Here's one of all of my adorable kids with Joanna and Shayler.

This blog couldn't be complete without a picture of the cutest grandkids on the planet!




ALL PICTURES TAKEN BY CRISTIE ROBERTS PHOTOGRAPHY!

1 comment:

  1. WOO! You have a blog!!! I just noticed! (I'm not too observant sometimes.) :)

    How are Joanna and Shayler doing? The wedding was beautiful, and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete